Thank you for your interest in Dining Discoveries & MORE. We are excited that you have visited our web site and look forward to having you participate in our program. Our program is pretty simple but here are a few questions people have asked us in the past. We hope that this will assist you in learning more about Dining Discoveries & MORE.
Q: What channel is Dining Discoveries & MORE on?
A: Dining Discoveries & MORE can be seen on the WDRB FOX41 at 11am EST in the Louisville/Kentuckiana area. Check your local TV listing for our program for the correct cable station, channel and show times.
Q: How do I participate in ordering certificates?
A: Watch our TV show, Dining Discoveries & MORE on your local TV channel, wait for the location you are interested in to be displayed, and call the number on the screen. A customer service representative will assist you from there. You can also purchase certificates from our secure online ordering site at www.diningdiscoveries.com. We send your certificates through the USPS and are mailed no later than the next business day. We do not charge postage or handling fees for any orders of $15 or more. We will charge a $2.50 Handling Fee for all orders that total less that $15 spent.
Click on Browse Certificates link to see and hear about all the discount [up to 50% off] certificates that are now available.
Q. Are there any restrictions?
A. Yes there are restrictions on some of these certificates - they will be printed on each certificate and we list them on each business's information section. These are the Terms & Conditions:
Certificate Terms & Conditions
1. Use of Dining Discoveries & MORE Certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the restaurant. Restaurant agrees to comply with all state laws pertaining to the same.
2. Certificates cannot be combined with any other certificates, third party certificates, coupons or promotions.
3. Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances unless otherwise stated.
4. No cash value for Dining Discoveries & MORE certificates.
5. No cash back upon redemption or at any other time.
6. Dining Certificates are valid for parties of two (2) or more unless otherwise stated.
7. Valid for dine-in only unless otherwise started.
8. The issuing of credit is at the sole discretion of the participating business unless otherwise required by law.
9. Neither Dining discoveries & MORE nor the participating business is responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
10. Reproduction, sale or trade of Dining Discoveries & MORE specific certificate is prohibited unless done so in compliance with the law.
11. Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms & conditions will render the certificate void.
12. Void to the extent prohibited by law.
13. Expires 60 days from date of issue unless otherwise stated.
14. With 2 certificates party size may not exceed 5 people and all Terms & Conditions apply.
Q: How do I participate in ordering certificates?
A: Watch our TV show, Dining Discoveries & MORE on your local TV channel, wait for the location you are interested in to be displayed, and call the number on the screen. A Certificate Specialist will assist you from there.
Q: I cannot get your program in the area I live. How can I participate?
A: For your convenience, we have established this web site with a Secure Network for your protection. You can order certificates, that are available from the show, on-line.
Q: Do you accept credit cards and which ones?
A: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards and debit cards.
Q: If I don’t have a credit card or don’t want to use one, can I still order certificates?
A: Yes. You can send your order request into our office with a check or Money Order and we will process your order and send your certificates back to you to the adress requested. In Evansville, In., we have a pick up location at 4920 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville, In. 47715. When you call in to reserve your certificates, ask what the pick up day is and the location. You can come by and pick up and pay for your certificates on that day. And yes, we accept checks, too.
Q: Are there limitations and restrictions associated with these certificates?
A: Sometimes there are. When ordering by phone, ask our customer service representatives if there are any limitations that apply to the location you are interested in.
Q; What is your Refund Policy?
A: We will provide a full refund if you change your mind within five days after you've purchased your voucher and want to "return" the unused voucher. After that, we do not provide refunds except that we will provide a refund if you are unable to redeem a voucher because the merchant has gone out of business. Our goal is 100% satisfaction. If you have had an unsatisfactory experience let us know at [email protected]. While we do not guarantee a refund except as noted above, we will try to address your concern and will charge a restocking fee of 10% of the purchased price for each voucher with a $2.50 minimum from the time period of 6 – 30 days after purchase. After 30 days from purchase there will NOT be any refunds or exchanges allowed.
We want to be able to assist you in any way that we can. Please email us at [email protected] or call us at (812) 485-2165 - Toll Free 1 (800) 656-4059.